Friday, October 2, 2009

Ponteng King

"Oh sheesh! Darn! What's the time now?" That happen almost every morning when I mistakenly, unintentionally, by no mean switch off my alarm on its first beep. That happen so frequent now; just by this week I had already skipped two whole day of lecture. Proud you say? No, not at all! I feel dismal to be exact.

I had been nominated so many times now as the new Ponteng King. Yes Ponteng King (King of Class Skipping) not Prom King. I'm already in the back of my class, if I still keep 'ponteng' sooner or later I'll be kicked out of the class. People may actually envy me for being so slumber in my study but the fact is I'm hell worried of being not in the class for so many times in a row.

"Sui chai hei san la!!" (wake up already you lazy ass in cantonese) that's what my mum will do every morning, screaming and yelling my ass to the bathroom to get ready for school. That's the scream that give me a boost and kick start my morning. Maybe I still need that, talking about it, I kind of miss that scream.

Bah! Let's make this the last time I skip my class, furthermore exam is just around the corner; if I still keep my 'ponteng' attitude, there would only be one way ticket for me: extend another year in Unimap. Hell no! I want to get out of here! (Guess that's the spirit, way to go Mels)

Melly Monkey's Chat Box