Wednesday, September 30, 2009

You Know Nothing

I’ll kill, I’ll kill!! Although I say it many times, but this time I actually mean it. “I will kill and tear you apart!!”

How was my day if you ask, I would say it’s first-class. Let’s see, I begin my day with class skipping which is nothing to be arrogant of; but that gain me a few more hours to sleep. Then I woke up doing some reading; journal analysis to be exact. There’s just so little time but so much reading to do. I was on direct science for a few hours until the Internet turn slow. That’s the time I'm really pissed off; waiting the journal page to load is like forever. Someone please go complain!

Without any option left. I decided to pay a visit to my university library. Without disappointment, the Internet there was faster. It’s faster by ten times. That's when I start to kick ass, the journal ass. I was reading journal like mad cow, one by one, page by page and some I even have to go through twice. Oh by the way, journal reading sucks! Anyway I managed to get some useful journal for my next assignment before I return to my hostel.

As usual, I was having dinner with my friends but the rain forces us to end our meal earlier. I ran slowly all the way to my hostel. I just like the rain, although it’s temporary but that bring back a lot of memory. The scent of it, the sound of it; how peaceful. Then J.S texted I to save his guitar; some tuning and it’s as good as new. Then I proceed to my journal reading and voola.

How was my day if you ask again, I would kick your ass so hard that you kiss the sky. I was totally pissed off! Sorry for being real but I’m no kidding, I want kick ass BIG TIME. I was so pissed off that I even force my buddy to a game of basketball (I need to stop my brain from thinking, I need to adrenaline), but everyone is just too busy with their assignment.

The thing is there’s something that I don’t want to talk about. That was something I sealed away long time ago, and put a sign of ‘don’t ever remind me again’ on it. Sincerely it was a mistake, and to my stupidity I let the mistake flow but somewhat it stop (let’s not denounce who’s the one stopped it; it stop eventually don't it?). Human do make mistake, and I’d too. I admit that I’m no good guy; frankly speaking, I did numerous of awful thing, some that break heart, some that I regret and some that still hurt even for years.

Yes, I did a lot of terrible thing; not that I’m proud of it but still I won’t deny any of them. That’s because the fact that I did it. Not to something that I hadn’t done, that I’m really pissed off. People, you only judge by eyeball and presuppose that’s the truth by your naive brain. I tell you what: that’s how the rumor spread. Just because I don’t stand up and explain it to you guys; which I think is unnecessary because is not like I owe your guys an explanation. Who are you to me?

People, do me a favor: if you don’t know the whole story or you don’t have the chance to see the whole picture, please stop. Please stop spreading your own story to the other. Ask yourself “Do you really know the story?” Let me tell you what: “You know nothing; you know nothing about my life, so stay the frog out of it”. Honestly, I’m already so iniquitous now, any of this rumor do me no harm; but please think of other.

I really feel like screaming out loud now, maybe I should plug my guitar into my max volume Amp and ROAR the whole Wang Ulu. Nonetheless a friend of mine has a better suggestion.

Screaming might just be another way to express myself, okay then let's give it a try. "Arg(cover with pillow)"

.......

Thanks Unfriendly One! I'm more relief now.


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box