Saturday, December 19, 2009

You Run Bastard

“What a fine morning!” as the sun is shining bright, the air is breezy cool and the best of all; today is Saturday. The day where I can wake up at ten, take my honeymoon time, go for a walk or maybe update some of my blog; how wonderful. Waking up at six, going work at eight, taking lunch at twelve, back to work at one, heading home at six and finally doze off at ten had already been my daily routine, so Saturday can be consider every working man’s paradise for the reason that we can step out of that routine circle even just for once.

My mood is extremely good today, so I plan to give my car a 'bath' and a 'bikini wax' later on. I was still in a very good mood for the following few seconds until I discovered somebody bang my car (as soon as I discovered it, I dropped my pail, my car shampoo and immediately ran toward my car; kneeing in front of my car and I couldn't help but to scream "NOOO!!! You don't die on me!!! No, not so fast..NOOO!!!~~").


ARGHHH!!!KNNCCB!!!

Someone apparently someone, for sure it’s not some stray dogs or cats act (unless there's a cow nearby). Someone freaking-ly bang my car (hit and run case) and the best part is my car parked in a super duper safe place; a place where the probability of accident can happen is lower than the probability of ‘kena’ lottery. That is a place where accident merely can happen if only you intentionally drive your car directly to my car and I guess that bastard nailed it.

Of all the cars parked there, you choose my car. You blind? If you planning to ‘hit and run’ some car, go for BMW, Mercedes or some really expensive car; NOT MY CAR! Thanks to you, my first month salary all go into my car repairing. SIBEH DULAN right now!


2 comments:

kuan chien said...

HAHA.. poor lil thing.. it's okay. time to give your car a brand new look. repair and repaint for 2010 :) just in time to welcome new year kan? :p

MellyMonkeys said...

I don't mind if you pay for all the repairing and repainting..lolz

Melly Monkey's Chat Box