Tuesday, July 20, 2010

FHM

Did you know we have our own Malaysia’s version of FHM?

Oh so you know?

Then I guess I’m the only one that is not aware of this. Freaking right! We have our own version of FHM for so long now. Darn it! I missed all the fun. Yet I’m still not too sure what’s wrong with our country censor board but somehow FHM managed to sneak pass it. It’s the best men's magazine in town, of course next to Playboy and Maxim; nevertheless it’s a delight to know that we have our own version now.

That day, precisely three days ago, I was in some magazine booth trying to grab some reading materials; mostly comics and maybe once in a blue moon newspaper. It is a booth, so it is small; with no luck of getting anything, I browse through the magazine randomly and WHOA! I come across some sexy lady cover. At that point, I don’t know what to do, I had to come clean here; I was panic to see such magazine. My left brain keep telling me to flip the magazine “Flip it! Flip it you bastard!”, but my right brain warn me “Don’t! You moron might get us killed! It could be the shopkeeper’s secret collection”.

What? It’s normal to panic okay, to own such magazine in our country is equivalent to smuggle pigs across border or to mate an elephant with Chihuahua.

With all the guts left, I flipped the magazine and surprisingly it's a legal read (I flip it because of my scientific curiosity and not because of the sexy ladies, get me right okay!). It even comes with a price tag and guess what: it’s FHM. ”OMG! *grasp* IT’S FHM! *grasp*” I heard so much about FHM from my cousin till I can spell it even in my dream, but that guy is so desperate he even subscribed it directly from UK, that’s 6 times Ringgit Malaysia, man. But since now we have our own version, it won’t cost so much.


I calmed down.

I bought it.

And I should have seen it coming.

Malaysia’s FHM is all about interviews, gadgets, fashions and girls with clothes on. HALAL to the max. KNS!

8 comments:

kuanchien said...

it's just like malaysia's colgate. certified halal. lol. next time i bring sg's fhm for u k! confirmed u nose bleed ttm.

MellyMonkeys said...

That's a promise, I'll be waiting. ;D

Thristhan said...

hahaha, I think i started buying the FHM Malaysia years ago dude :)

Donna said...

I bought playboy and FHM for my boyfriend when I was on a holiday in the Philippines. Hmm.. nothing much to look at though.

Ken Wooi said...

yeah i know got in msia.. but i dont read.. haha.. =P

WZulhilmi said...

LoL.. "flip it! flip it you bastard!"

MellyMonkeys said...

lolz..thanks for the comment guys

@Thristhan: and you still buying? why don't try subscribe UK one?

@Donna: Girls like that don't exist anymore, your bf is a lucky guy ;D

@ken: why not?

@WZulhilmi: that's the left brain story.

DominoQQ said...

beautiful site you have here, I look forward for more content, keep up the good work !
http://45.76.146.44/judi-online/
SasaQQ
MandiriQQ
Daftar Poker
http://128.199.105.97/
Poker Pulsa

Melly Monkey's Chat Box