Sunday, July 25, 2010

Twenty Fifth

I know that you cursed me, because I sneezed so much just now. I know you're mad at me for not replying your call. I know and I know how you wish to chop me on a chopping board right now.

"I'm sorry dear! My bad, sincere one this time"

But then again, I can explain, I didn't realize that my phone credit expired until the last minutes when I was going to text you; which is the midnight (of course). Nonetheless, that's not going to stop me, I ran to the nearest ATM machine, hopefully to reload via the ATM. But guess what, all transaction stops after twelve (of course again); I know it from the start but still I never gave up any hope. A few minutes later, I'm running like mad cow seeking for any reload booth near my hostel, but seriously, who still open at midnight?

Guess there's nothing I can do but to blog you this. I know you'll ask me to borrow a phone from my friends, but the things is who going to let you use his phone for an hour or two of sweet talks?

"Geez, men really are good at excuses and sweet talks, not? Terrible!"

Wait! Is that an advantage to us, men? Nothing to complain then. I was just trying to tell you this if I manage to reload and I didn't forget.

"HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DEAR! THANKS FOR ALL THESE YEARS"

I promise that I'll 'die die' reload tomorrow and compensate on what we missed out today. After all tomorrow is still twenty fifth of July. I promised and this time for real. I really hope that you read this first thing tomorrow (if possible before breakfast), if not I'll have to suffer for a while and explain all over again till lunch (but I'm not complaining).

2 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

sweet.. all the best =)

Casendra said...

haha.. good one.

Melly Monkey's Chat Box