Friday, April 10, 2009

Things Change


‘Nothing last forever’, many already know about this simple diminutive notion. I mean who don’t want good thing to last eternally, everyone want good thing to last eternally. But back in reality, nothing really last forever; doesn’t matter either it’s a good thing or a bad thing. Thing just go around and be forgotten just like that; I mean you are not going to suffer or be pleased perpetually, maybe just for a period of time; days, months, years or maybe decades. What I’m trying to say is things do change, eventually.

Everything around me starting to change, nonetheless it's just a very slow change; but who's cares, as long as it do change. Changing might be something good, yet for some reasons I just don't like it (don't ask me why). Everything just start to die on me recently, I don't quite understand and I couldn't stop it.

Just recently, my alarm clock starts to die on me. And I still didn’t realize it until it stops running. Been telling my friend that I’m deaf to my alarm rang because I heard no alarm rang in the morning and because of that, I missed a lot of morning class lately.

Just newly, my phone starts to die on me as well. People been phoning me like a mad cow, but I just can’t feel a thing because it don’t vibrate and it don’t ring. It caused nightmare lots of people mad at me. Sorry for not picking up your calls.

Just today, my calculator starts to die on me. During examination some more, really *sui ar. Luckily the guy beside me realize my calculator is not working, and offer to borrow me one (who won’t realize if someone banging his calculator like a mad cow and keeps on sighing? At least my sigh borrowed me another calculator, worth!).

Nothing last forever, things just changes whether you like it or not. Frankly speaking I don’t like things to change, it’s not an easy thing for me to adapt new things in my life. I had always been a person that live in my own cabin; an introvert guy. I hardly let others to come into my life, and I hardly let others to share my life but once I do, I want them to remains as what they are and what they used to be; the person that able to make a step into my cabin. But recently, I realize it’s impossible.

I still remember when I still a kid, my mum used to yell at me “Mels don’t do this!! Don’t do that!!” That was her favorite line. Being the elder son in the family is like her first lab rat, I mean she want me to be a role model to my siblings. She’ll experimenting different types of philosophy and teachings to me; if it’s good then it shall reach my brothers, if it’s not then what the heck. Nevertheless she had always been my direction for everything, she’ll scold me for every little single mistake I did or every single little chances she had. Every time when I had a crazy idea, she’ll be the first to notice and stop me. No matter how I conceal it, she’ll find out for sure. She sees through me EVERYTIME. And it's kind of irritating and of course embarassing to had your mum shouted at your mistake.

I’m older now and maybe because she thinks that I can think on my own, she had stopped yelling at me for a long time. Maybe because I reached my adult age, she had been letting me to decide the way I want to live my life. Yet for certain reasons, I still hope that she yell out my slip-up every so often.



Even though I’m adult now, but that doesn’t mean that I don’t need your guidance anymore. Because at this age, I need it more than anything else.

No doubt, many things had changed, but I just wish something never changes, eternally.


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box