Friday, December 10, 2010

Understand


Few words:
This crash semester just gonna be so sardine-packed; it’s like a race against time. We’re required to finish 4 months syllabus in a month, just imagine.




You guys should be realized by now that my blog update by average is once to twice a month, the rate is even slower than Japanese manga updates; way to go! Not complaining though, as long as it is still of the same quality. But reading back the few posts, I need to say I don’t really understand what it’s all about; it’s more like a blog to impress and by doing so, the whole blog went ballistic. Extravagantly exaggerated is the right word. So from today onward, it’s all straight forward spontaneous honesty blog.

Sometimes I’d ask myself, how long it takes to really understand a person. 4 years? 4 months? 4 days? We might make believe that we really into understanding someone but the fact are, it take a lifetime to fully understand a person. In one life, how many people can you fully understand? I believe only a handful of people out there. And I think I only need to understand one, her.

People that you grew up with can turn into stranger, family that you lived with can turn into enemy and even friends that you thought stay forever can too turn into lover. How much do you really understand a person now? When I see someone I care turning into the wrong road, I try to correct them; hopefully they’re on the right path again. Even till now, I still think I made a good move. But I was wrong.

Who denoted the right path for everyone, the fact is there’s no right path for everyone. Each path is tailor-made, and by the way who is there to tell it’s right or wrong; by civilization norm? Not even civilization norm can tell, that is something I learn after numerous failures to take the person I care back on the right path. I have what I want, that’s why I don’t see what they’re going through. Some people rather to be used, some people rather to go against their principle of life, some people just can do anything so that they can go surface and none of them are my business now.

I'd believe people will learn from mistake, that because I experience this myself too. But if they don’t learn, like what my mum told me before “Mind your own business la, son”. Right! They have their own right path too, so why bother. Instead of stopping them, why not seeing their path in their point of view; you might find something interesting on the way. Hopefully…

I too don’t understand why I am scratching my leg so often. Haih..kesian my leg. I also don't understand why my crash course need to be so sandwich, susahnya. But at least all the lecturer this semester is nice, that a good feedback not?


2 comments:

Unknown said...

i updated my blog much less frequent before

MellyMonkeys said...

haha same goes to mine..

Melly Monkey's Chat Box