Saturday, December 18, 2010

Mr. Leo


Few words: The petrol price went up again. Ultraman is indeed a smart guy; he converted to solar power hundred years ago. He knew this day would come.



Horoscope sure is an amazing thing, to be able to put those stars craps into the one of the world top billboard worship chart is something not? At least this astrologist deserves some round of applause. I mean some parent even wrote horoscope as a religion in the birth cert.
"Sir, there is a slight confusion over here, there is no room for horoscope in birth cert” say the lady at the counter. "Nonono, that's my religion” replies the man. That’s how far people take horoscope these days.

But seriously, horoscope is really something to brag of. It can be next to the world seven wonders, or at least parallel to Confucius teaching. I mean you're already being judged even when you're still in your mummy womb, some powerful sh*t, not? Speaking of Confucius, I read that he’s a stubborn old man who is constantly surrounded or rather ambushed by clever students. Can you imagine yourself debating everyday with a bunch of nerds about moral issue, loyalty and such life philosophy? Some of you guys can’t even tahan your 45 minutes Pendidikan Moral class when Confucius endures it every single day. If he is born slightly later in modern life, I guess he already had at least 50 phD of Moral Education.


Basically the word ‘stubborn’ already tell half of his story: Confucius is definitely a Leo, for the reason that no matter what, he is always the winner. That’s how far a typical Leo can go despite all the nerdos' assault. No kidding, I even meets a guy that doesn’t want to give up even he’s being checkmate. He keeps on telling his opponent, there’s still move; which he is trying to devise. Some Leo even cheats in board game by hiding extra King in their sleeves. That’s how cheap a Leo can be in order to win.


By the definition of horoscope, a Leo is a guy who wants to win so badly that he can even kill for it. If you browse through the horoscope, most of others horoscope bring a positive attitude: loving, outgoing, playful and such. The only horoscope that had an unpleasant attitude is Leo. I think one of the horoscoper purposely did that after he/she realized that his/her enemy is a Leo. Being a Leo is more like a curse. But anyhow, since Leo is the only bad guy in the horoscope and virtually we can’t do anything about it; we Leo-er simply choose not to believe in this crap.

That is me, being a typical Leo choosing not to believe this kind of nonsense. “Where got lathat’s what a typical Leo will think every time they open their newspaper’s horoscope column. Some even give up reading the entertainment column just to avoid reading those horoscopes. I once told my mum to stop subscribing the entertainment column but if those daily is to be without entertainment column; they're already good to be recycled.

Being not a believer of horoscope for the past 20 years or so, decided to read his first article on Leo horoscope and surprisingly “Darn it, it’s all bull eyes”. I’m exactly the person written in that article, no less no more. Of all the sudden, I feel like I wasted my 20 years of not believing; there goes my Toto prophecy. Then I flip to the next horoscope, “Darn it, it’s all bull eyes again and continuously I had another 10 bull eyes on each horoscope. Then it had come to my bottom line that horoscope is just another twist of puzzled words which related to everyone daily life. That’s the formula of bull eyes.

So the next time you says I had a Leo blood streaming all over my body. Actually you might want to add another 11 more.


8 comments:

Ken Wooi said...

well.. some may be quite true.. but i dont really believe it entirely :)

MellyMonkeys said...

believe 50%, judge by yourself 50%

Anonymous said...

Think the horoscope guidance as a train.Whether u wanna board or leave the train and where & when u wanna do it its up to u. That's my opinion.

MellyMonkeys said...

well said!

Adrian said...

Sometimes u shud believe it! LOL

Rolling Funbling Thug said...

usually I don't jump into a conclusion easily :D but sometimes I believe what it says. Haha a typical Aries here. :D

adidas nmd said...

air jordan shoes
nike huarache
timberland outlet
irving shoes
kobe basketball shoes
cheap jordans
adidas nmd r1
asics running shoes
http://www.uggoutlet.uk
retro jordans

sesees said...

browse around this web-site gucci replica why not try here Get More Information click for source my sources

Melly Monkey's Chat Box