Friday, April 3, 2009

Day After April Fool


Are you the one who used to fool people, or are you the one that being fooled every time on April Fool? Well I’m quite a balance guy; I mean I do trick people and I do get tricked by people. It’s common to look at people with notes ‘Kick Me Hard Please’ behind their back, or simply people with red faces trying not to laugh while trying to make fun of their friends on this special day.

Well it’s so common; and nobody is angry about it because it’s April Fool, the only day which you can make fun of your boss (at your own risk), your supervisor (at your own risk) or even
the policemen (try making a prank call and I shall see you in court or somewhere behind the bar) somebody that you hate and wanted to fool him/her for centuries (at your own risk); at least April Fool provides you the excuses to do so. Well, that’s common on April Fool. Nevertheless I saw a guy trying to make fun of his girlfriend, but the guy ended up crying alone (once in a millions case). By and large, that’s so common on April Fool.

Now, had you ever been deceived by others when it’s not an April Fool day? Yes I had. In fact, I feel like a fool today. I had no idea what to trust and what to believe in, the world seems so deceiving today. What the others told can be true for that instant and for that instant only; in a split second, the fact can change so radical that you won’t recognize the truth anymore. Heh.


Life’s a miserable thing, you get to choose to believe or to doubt in whatsoever thing that you aren’t sure whether it’s trustable or not. Miserable huh? Well that’s the probability game of life.


The thing is I’m not a person that straightforwardly believes in others, I’m a person that lives in my own cabin, my own world and I’m protective towards any kinds of rumors or hoax around me. Many try to deceive me, but only a handful of people succeeded. Sometimes I really have a high regard to those who can really fool me; because I know they had been planning and preparing this hoax for months if not for years.


But the thing is, I choose to believe today.


And yes, you fooled me completely. BRAVO!



No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box