Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Trustworthy Faith


First and foremost, I would like to apologize; sorry for keeping you guys hang around. I’m busy with my daily basketball training lately. Yes! In this super hot weather, yes! In this freaking holidays and yes! I’m doing this on my free will. Surprise huh? That was all the fuss and that’s the reason why I couldn’t update my blog lately; doesn't it sound like a good excuses to you?

Well that’s what happened, and I really don’t care whether you believe it or not. The thing is that’s exactly what happened for the past few weeks. I mean it’s totally up to you guys to trust me or not because you’re the one who is making your mind up. By chance, it’s circuitously related to the title of my blog today, Trustworthy Faith.

Faith is somewhat defined as confident belief in the truth, value, or trustworthiness of a person, idea, or thing. Faith often relates with trust, believe, hope and expectation. Faith may vary from a person to another; the definition of faith is somehow too wide and vague. Nonetheless to me, faith is when you totally accept as true in the person and most significantly on no account you’ll doubt about that person.

Frankly speaking, I’m kind of a defensive person. No matter what you told me, I only believe it half and judge the other half myself. With this kind of attitude, you never go wrong. If the news is true, you already trust half of it (nothing to lose); furthermore if the news is true, I’m pretty sure there’ll be some sort of sign that shows it’s obviously true. And by that, somehow you’ll make a wise judgment and eventually a shrewd decision.

Now what happen if it’s false news? Well, if it’s false news, you should be thankful because you only trust half of it. Rather than completely being hurt or deceived by the hoax/fault which one planned/unintentional for long/short, you are actually blessed because you only throw half of your faith in it; as I said you’ll never go wrong with this kind of principle.

The theory of this principle is simple, but practicing it is like breaking a diamond with a stone. Lately I virtually overlook about this theory, I had been trusting people with all my heart. Frankly speaking, I’m furious at their mistake, but in the end I still forgive and forget because I trust them; they didn’t do it deliberately. They just being new to the ever-changing environment and failed to settle in, that’s why I still willing to put my faith on them. Recently, I myself become conscious that trusting a person can be so instantaneous and insane; call me stupid or call me naïve, but the thing is I choose to believe no matter how wrong things can go.

By believing, I actually sacrifice a lot; more than you guys can imagine and I never regret believing until I heard of “were you lying?” or “I cannot trust you”.

Frankly speaking, that was heart breaking. I mean I don’t expect you to forgo as much as I do; because you guys really had no idea what I had to give up just putting my faith on you. Maybe you guys do sacrifice as much as I do, but what’s the point of your sacrification if you can’t even put your faith in me.

Darn it! So much for my instantaneous and insane faith, trusting you is never been instantaneous but I realize trusting you are just insane.

Yet, I never stop trusting. Am I doing the right thing? No one knows.


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box