Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Live Blogging: Last Paper


***UPDATED***

I’m doing a live blogging, yes right now.

Okay here’s the scenario, I’ll be having my last paper EBT 203 soon (5th May 2009, TIME 1430) but there a a full-size slight setback; I neither study nor touch the textbook before. Heh. Darn it! It’s just so not enough time for me to study (of course not to mention the time I wasted on computer games, can't really blame the computer games though, blame me!).

It’s just so insufficient time that I even try to create a chaos or two so that the exam can be postpone; but ended up no good as the only way to stop it is by burning either the examination hall or the exam paper, yet both way will only put me into the jail or at least kicked out from my university. My second attempt was so desperate I even tried to influence some/all of my coursemates to sabotage the exam “Aiya, let’s go dinner. Eat more important leh, study comes second. Come come!*pushing their textbook away*” but guess what; they secretly bring their notes to dinner.

I guess if I really utilize my sabotage passion and spirit in my study, getting a PhD is just a matter of time for me.

In the end, I had no other choice but to start studying now. Yes starting from base one; lecture one. And I’ll be doing a live blog on how I study last minutely because some of you guys really don’t know what we students gone through. It’s hell.

TIME 0000

A good starts as one of my friend send me some ‘tips’ for the paper. Good work.

TIME 0015

Darn it! The ‘tips’ covers almost the whole EBT 203 syllabus. ‘Good work my friend’.

TIME 0200

Stopped a while to have a burger. Hungry!

TIME 0230

I had my first dosage of coffee. The only thing that makes me staying awake.

TIME 0300

Another friends of mine send me some ‘hints’, same like the ‘tips’ though but not bad.

TIME 0400

Beh tahan liao. Need a nap, set alarm to 6 am.

TIME 0600

I guess alarm did rang at this time but I think by twist of fate I missed it too.

TIME 0700

What the F***! Didn’t I say wake up at six?!!

TIME 0800

Second dosage of coffee, my whole room is filled with Tongkat Ali Coffee aroma, yucky smell. But it’s a real awakening potion though. There's once when one of my coursemate came to ask me something, just right after he enter my room "Wah, you sell Tongkat Ali ar?"

TIME 1200

Time to get ready, prepared for the war.

TIME 1300

Lunch at Jian Yee Restaurant. Kena chop by uncle Jian. Kena chop by a larger margin today, a bad sign for starter.

TIME 1400

A coursemate of mine asked whether we need to study the Ternary System (3 dimensional Lever’s Rules). Since the lecturer never stress much on this topic, so I decided to skip reading this 3D Lever’s Rules and revise what more important. Furthermore the ‘tips’ and ‘hints’ that my coursemates gave covers almost everything but not Ternary System, so I guess it’s a good gamble to skip this chapter.

TIME 1430

OUT FOR WAR

TIME 1500

F*** Ternary System came out!! Really suai la!! *Geez* thanks alot my friends; so much for the ‘tips’ and ‘hints’. Good gamble somemore huh? Sure die la this time.


The morale of the story is...

Well I guess you guys (students) know better than i do. Heh.


1 comment:

kuan chien said...

haha. study like stpm style again!

Melly Monkey's Chat Box