Monday, June 15, 2009

The Pain

Blade that cut, hammer that crush, knuckle that bruise and many more are the pain and that’s what makes us to be afraid or at least being cautious of what hurt us the most. For many people, pain is just another learning journey to become stronger. I’m pretty sure all of us need to go through this process of pain to grow up. During our infant age, we get caning every time we make a mistake. That’s the pain that teaches us to not to repeat the mistake again. But slowly when we getting older, we tend to forget about this pain until we repeat this mistake; and the whole pain thing come back to haunt us again. These pains remind us that when we come in contact with the first pain, we shouldn’t go back for another second or third pain.

Because of pain, we become so called ‘wiser’ and ‘smarter’; that’s because we don’t want to go back to this painful experience anymore. That’s what the humankind normally do, they tend to avoid this pain and never go back to this pain again no matter what it cost.

A sharp cut, a hammer crush, or just a knuckle punch is instantaneous pain. Pain that kills you only at that moment or maybe the few next day. Frankly speaking this types of pain kill u instantly, however it is much more relief as the saying ‘short pain is better than lengthy pain’.

Pain guides me and teaches me a lot of thing. It teaches me how to make a correct decision, and it teaches me how to think wisely. This few days I have been thinking and thinking about the right decision to make; whether I want myself to live an ordinary steady life or a rocky out of the blue life. I have been thinking for quite a long time, and somehow I really can’t decide now.

Pain haunting me every now and then; it’s so painful to decide. My day is so gloomy, and it’s sickening to be in this position. I’m afraid that I make the wrong decision and hurt everyone else.

I really don’t know how to decide.

Both raise me up; both are my ‘flesh and bone’.

I’m too afraid of making the wrong decision, and letting the pain haunt me again and again.


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box