Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Dim-Witted Things


Ever witness something destroys in front of you, nevertheless you is incapable of saving it? Since you understand that you aren’t able to save it, why does one persist in trying to save it? It’s no point to save some things that are predestined to be destroyed; so why does one could cut remark of all his ego, dignity and pride just to amend this fact? For me, I rather let it go than watching it devastate in front of me; yet not all will be of the same mind with me.

Did you ever changing yourself for someone just to save a relationship? No doubt, many people do change or do want to change for their special one; and this includes one’s lifestyle, personality, eating habit, sleeping time and basically everything about them. Well as long as they are happy, why not? However I can’t help myself to wonder “are they really happy with the changes?”

From my own experience, happy men eat and burp in satisfactory; not with hunger grumble. Also from my own experience, happy men do have fun with no qualms; not with worries above their head (worry about minor stuff such as “I didn’t wish her” or etceteras). Well it does bother me seeing some people doing dim-witted things with their life. Yes! You may save it from being destroyed, but ask yourself; are you happy with it and does it really worth it? I have always been in awe “don’t love someone means loving everything about that particular someone? Then why change?”

Being as a third party has really granted me the chances of seeing one relationship better; to be honest, I’m real blessed to be able to witness so many of his ‘trial and error love’. And I started to understand why some parents don’t encourage or to a certain extent forbid their young one to be in love during study age; at least my parent does. Undeniably love is indeed a big distraction, as far as I concern, breaking up is the maximum distraction one can be in; nonetheless I do found out from my specimen 20 that being in love is somewhat more distracting; or perhaps it only applied on my specimen 20.

A person that had been in love before will surely know how to handle this study-first-love-second situation; people who don’t will keep on asking other people opinion on how to handle his love problem. So I leave it to you to solve the mystery, Detective Holmes.

1 comment:

MellyMonkeys said...

Perhaps I was wrong bout my specimen 20; still I'm following the basis of 'what i see is what i blog'. To be continued...

Melly Monkey's Chat Box