Monday, January 12, 2009

Utmost Regret


Ever feel that after doing something, you sense that you’ll regret it for life. I do feel that way after doing something awfully terrible; somewhat that will haunt me; being a nightmare for life. Just for the sake of seeking some people’s opinion about a particular matter; I voice out my thought and hoping for some respond. However, what those people bequeath are beyond opinion; distant ahead of advice; afar from feedback; and basically beyond any helps to you at all.

Being criticize had been a norm to me as I grew up; I of course had being condemned many times by my mentors, my seniors, the elders, and basically those who had experience what-I-not-yet-been-through. By criticizing, they share their knowledge, experience, life, thought, and philosophy with us; most importantly they try to change you into a better living being. As what they said “seek for criticism rather than praise”. Being disapproved, I can be taught from my mistake.

The terrible thing that I did was to share my experience with that particular someone. What I want is just to share some of my happy thought, my useful daily tips and maybe some enlightening advice; nonetheless what I acquire is the direct opposite; some harsh respond, heartlessly reply and to tell you the truth, it do break my heart. Frankly speaking, it’s really my utmost regret for sharing something to someone that doesn’t be grateful for. Till now I still wonder how can one speak without even think? I don’t mind if I were being condemned by those who are superior to me; not to those that think they are superior to me. Those uncivilized barbarian bastard real pissed me off; “BASTARD!!You only shine among the sludge; not among the finest.

Yet, after a real cool down; I start to think, maybe she’s right and possibly she’s more superior to me. Perhaps I deserve to be condemned by her; the pearl within the mud. I do give in and I totally give up, it’s all her triumph; she totally had the right to do so.

Up till now I still had my slight liberty to feel remorse for sharing my thoughts.

No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box