Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Myths Review: Valentine Chocolate


Myths: Chocolate taste extremely delicious on V’DAY.

Some says that chocolate taste the best during Valentine Day; not because they are more expensive on V’DAY. Yet some self-centered-naive-shopaholics still claimed that expensive stuffs are good stuff. Well, IBM is expensive and a good stuff, NIKE is expensive and a good stuff, LV is expensive and a not quite good stuff (not for me, but heck my mum loves it), but not some RM10 choc that raised to RM30 just with some flower decorated and wrapped with some special love shaped paper; that are not a good stuff.

Wu liao!” and I immediately left after eavesdrop from a girl telling this myth over and over again."Yes la chocolate veli nice one, summore hor on Valentine day hor sure ICHIBAN de, beh cheat you one" As I was leaving, my curiosity soaring high wondering is that choc really that POWERFUL on V’DAY? Who knows, maybe of all the sudden Oompa-Loompas from Willy Wonka take over all the chocolate factory in the world just to remember Sir St Valentine. That’s the only reason I can think of for why choc being that expensive on V’DAY, “inside sure got extra thing one” I thought.

Without hesitation, I right away called my friend who is happen to be in Langkawi for his V’DAY holiday; I ordered a few type of choc, just in case, as additional choc has more chances to confirm this myth. Heh. I waited anxiously for six hours before his arrival. Finally the testing session begin, I randomly grab a bar of chocolate from his backpack. Then slowly putting a chunk of it into my mouth, Immediately i can feel the choc melting in my mouth










Excuse me; I was off to Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory (imaginary world). And I was thinking..


“HOW THE Frog SOME RM10 CHOCOLATE BE THAT FREAKING NICE!!!”

Chocolate really taste better on Valentine Day? Or it’s just me? "Come on!No way man" I was unsatisfied with the result and just for confirmation; I savor another chunk of choc










Wiiilllyyyy Wwwonnkaaa~~…Wiiill….Wooo..HECK!! Then it had come to the end of the experiment with a bottom line to be made. The bottom line is: CONFIRMED! Chocolate do taste better on V’DAY.

The next day, as I was doing my assignment; I saw there are still some leftover of yesterday chocolate. And i was thinking to myself "Why waste?" I take another chunk of it and put it in my mouth.










Of all the sudden, i heard

*music start and starts to sing along* Listen close listen hard
To the tale of Violet Beauregard
This gentle she sees no wrong In chewing, chewing, chewing, chewing,
Chewing, chewing all day long
Chewing, chewing all day long
*fade*


What was that? Apparently I was singing Willy Wonka’s Song : Chewing Chewing Hard And Hard. But wait! Today aren’t Feb 14 anymore, without delay; I searched for the box of chocolate which I threw away last night as I was doing the Willy Wonka’s dance with Oompa-Loompas. . Heck what am I talking about!

*photo of Oompa-Loompas saying "Taste good huh? Dance?".

Anyway I found that box. No wonder it tastes so good.



Facts: Chocolate taste extremely delicious on V’DAY with Jack Daniel’s Tennessee Whiskey 37% (it's an alcoholic drink for those nice girl and nice boy who doesn't know what's Whiskey) HARDCORE.

No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box