Monday, August 24, 2009

No Fire Already

“You have no balls!” if you saying this to me a few years back then, you’ll get a nice wallop from me. Most probably get a few punches on the stomach and then my infamous finishing move: Wall of Jericho. Then you wake up the next day in some Intensive Care Unit. But if you were so lucky to say that to me now, I’ll like “Sure, whatever makes you happy” and you’ll just walk away with no injuries; lucky bastard!

See!? You see that?! You see that don’t you?! That’s a major change leh. No fire already leh.

Frankly speaking, everyone love to win and nobody want to lose. That’s the norm of life. You don’t believe it, don't you? Let me show you. You want to raise salary; you have to win over your boss. You want to date hot chick; you have to win over their heart. You want a wife; you have to win over their family. And accordingly, so we can’t blame anyone for wanting to win.

Nonetheless, I’m far different from the humans' norm; I can die to win. Die leh, no joking leh. Yes I’m no god and I can’t win every time but what the heck. I just win as much as I could until every of my defeat can totally be ignored. Naïve huh? But as naïve as it sound, it actually make sense. You won a million times and only get beaten a few times, then peoples will only celebrate your victory and nobody will talk about your lose. Wrong! A big NO! That’ll only work in your dream or fantasy but when it comes to reality, it’s just about how you see and deal with it.

You can actually change your lose to victory if you know the secret. That is not any big secret actually because everyone has it but just that they don’t utilize it. A rather simple mental trick; be positive! There’s a scientific name for it but it’s rather long, nevertheless just for you guys reference; the scientific name is Bepostivethinkpostivedontbenegativedontthinknegative Everythingpositiveandnothingnegative.

Observe the below cases:

Case 1: OL’ FIRED UP MELS

A: You got no balls!
Mels: Say that again and I’ll pull your balls out.
A: You got no balls!
Mels: *pull*
A: Argh! My balls!
Mels: *VICTORY!*

Case 2: NO FIRE MELS

B: You got no balls!
Mels: Sure whatever makes you happy
B: … *beh soong face*
Mels: *VICTORY!*

It’s all about how you define your victory. Who say victory only come when you’re all fired up and beat him to cry or pull his balls out. If you realize, the positive conversation is shorter and more pleasant; and it involved almost no action at all, why waste energy on a scum like that? Won’t the world be a better place if everyone thinks positively? So everyone starts to think positive today and there’ll be less guy-without-balls. And of course a better world to live.


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box