Sunday, August 30, 2009

안녕하세요

안녕하세요 An Nyoung Ha Seh Yo! (Hello)

I know, I know, I know that I didn’t update my blog for a long time. Don’t blame me. Blame my lecturers, they keep on giving me assignment and more assignment; exam after exam; quiz after quiz and report after report. It’s hectic and it’s indeed a super busy week for me.

But then I still have my weekend to blog right? “Oh! You caught me!”

Okay to be frank, there are reports, assignments, quiz and I’m really busy during weekdays. No kidding, the only time left for me is to bath, eat and sleep; or maybe a few round of DotA. I mean I still have my daily routine to do right and DotA is part of it.

Have I give up on blogging? "Hell no!" I like blogging and I'm more than happy to share what on my mind. Reading my readers' mails and feedback is totally off the chart; priceless. It’s the only place where I can speak what I want without any restriction; it’s a totally free-to-talk zone for me.

Then why I stop updating my blog for so long?

Lazy? Part of it.
Busy? Part of it.
Korean Wave? Bingo!

I’m so into the Korean Wave, doesn’t matter whether it’s Korean drama, Korean song or Korean dance. I am just so into it that I have no time to blog; thanks to my two little tiny friends, Miss Sprinkle and Miss Direct-Junior for sending me so much Korean stuff.

Now if you really realize, I don’t speak Korean or even understands it. I may know English, Malay, Cantonese, Mandarin, Japanese, Hungarian, Dutch, Russian, Spanish and a mouthful of other native mother tongue but I don’t understand Korean at all. Then why am I so into it? It’s their emotion and their feeling in their song. Yes I admit I had no idea what they singing but from the tone of the song I can actually interpret their meaning in a more or less way la. They really put some magic powder in their song. If it’s a sad song, you can actually feel the sorrow from their song. If it’s a love song, you can too feel their love. But so far I had never come across any dirty Korean song; wonder how it *cough* feel like *cough*.

Their dancing rock too! Their choreography is superb! Just see the way they move with the song; marvelous. I’m so into Korean dance; it’s so cool. They can move so fast, so graceful that it matches with every of my heartbeat. Nonetheless I have to strongly make it clear here, that I’m not any fanatic fan of Korean Wave. I just admire their culture and trend.

Speaking of Korean, I got to admit, their sense of fashion rock too. I’m impressed with the way they dress and I’m not talking about woman only, it’s even for man. I like their hairstyle the most. I think those Korean must be spending day and night waxing, perm, straightening, dyeing and styling their hair because it look like a piece of art to me rather than just hair.

Whoa! I’m talking like some Korean fanatic fan. I think I better stop talking now if not I'll really sound like one. I’m not a Korean fanatic fan but I'm open to more Korean stuff.

안녕Yo Uii!! (Bye)

No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box