Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Adieu Ipoh

I should upload this earlier, but I couldn’t finish writing it. Anyway, here it goes…

My life at Ipoh is totally a different thing; nobody will believe that I’m still a student when I live my Ipoh life here. Frankly speaking, I love Ipoh; a place where all the hot chicks come from, a ‘makan’ paradise, a peaceful take-it-easy town and the best place to have a sip of our famous Ipoh white coffee. Nevertheless due to some personal reason, I have been running away from Ipoh; dodging from all the problems I had. I know that’s a coward act, but when you’re in my shoe; you’ll too.

And for your information, Ipoh is a city and not a town. Just because of Ipoh Oldtown Kopitiam, that doesn’t make Ipoh a town. The same goes to the Starbucks, that doesn’t mean their cappuccino, come from the star, don’t they?

I thought it was easy saying goodbye to Ipoh. Let’s face it! I had loads of problems at Ipoh, so leaving it would pretty much to be a solution for me. However it’s not.

From the moment I stepped into the bus, memories already started to encircle me. At that instance, I know I’m hell reluctant to leave you: Ipoh. The memories start coming back to me one by one, it’s like a jigsaw puzzle, and every single pieces of it is coming back.

I had the best nasi kandar near Kinta Heights.
I had the most romantic dinner.
I had numerous times of McD-ing.
I had watch pretty good movie lately.
I had the most memorable time at Kopitiam in front of St. Michael.
I seriously love every moment either at Wolley, Aneka Selera, Stadium, East, Infi, E-Three, Station 18 or Greentown.

And I miss it; of all the sudden I feel that I’m leaving behind something far important back there; I sense that something is missing as I’m talking here, strange?

Honestly, you gave me everything but I can’t repay the same, I’m sorry. I just don’t understand why you’re still at this juncture. I really don’t understand, maybe you should tell me someday.

This few minutes seriously taste like few hours, recalling all these memories: sweet, bitter and sour. At times, I chortle at my own silly mistake; at other time, feeling touched by your action. But then I was awaked by the sound of the engine when the bus started to leave the station. That time I knew I must go, leaving you once again.

Adieu Ipoh, I miss you.


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box