Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hotdog

Hola, folks! Allow me to introduce you to this typical Chinese named dog: Lucky. Don't you realize that most of the Chinese folks’ dogs have symbolic name of prosperity, happiness or longevity? Yes, they do have symbolic name like Money, Cashy, Eighty, KC, Theamy and so on.

Now, meet my dog, Lucky. He’s a tamed dog; that’s what I thought.

Anyway, since I’m going back to Perlis after these two months of holiday. I guess it’s good for me to at least bid farewell to everyone in my family, including Lucky of course.

So I bid farewell to each of my family member and last but not least my dog: “Hey boy, guess you won’t see me around for quite a long time”; as if he understand me. As I was going to hug him for the last time before I’m off to Perlis

AUUM!!!

Geez Lucky! Thank you for your surprise farewell present; a sudden bite on my right hand. You really sink your teeth so deep that I actually scream like a girl. Thank you.

Frankly speaking, even though I get bitten by my dog, but I still love him; that's what I thought.

“Anyone want a hotdog? I’m cooking my dog later.”


2 comments:

xiu ting said...

my dog died already on 3 year before....dont want write about dog la..(sad)

MellyMonkeys said...

oh..sorry

Melly Monkey's Chat Box