Thursday, July 2, 2009

L.U.R.V.E

Feeling…perhaps the most essential part of a relationship. With feeling to each other, it has what it takes to survive against overwhelming odds. And that’s what I think, though it may be naïve of me to think that’ll be easy to maintain a relationship just based on feeling alone. Well, I think there are still a bunch of naïve people like me in this world.

You naïve people, let me give you guys some advise; just let me be your Doctor Lurve for a while. Heh.

Feeling is not enough to maintain a relationship; feeling is just the initiator of a relationship. Deny it if you want, but why we start a relationship if we don’t have feeling for each other, right? To maintain a relationship, we need effort and commitment; at least that’s what I had been told by a girl. I’m sure feeling don’t last forever; I mean it do last if we give in some effort and commitment. But if we don’t give a damn about it; let’s be prepared for the worst: break.

Let’s not leave out one more freaking important element; luck. Believe it or not, luck is the most troublesome element. Why? Because we can’t control it; luck doesn’t always appear. It sometimes come when you don’t even need it or vice versa when you need it the most. However to me, luck is only another supplementary element; better stick with more crucial one: effort and commitment.

The word break might sound tiny to most of the people, as they’ll eventually move on with time. Nevertheless I don’t like the saying “Time heals all wounds.” It is not true. Years later, people can still be terribly sad and miss their loved one.

Scars remain unhealed.

So the next time you planning to say this word; try to think thoroughly about your past, present and future being with him/her before you really decide.


Love,
Doctor Lurve

No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box