Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Offer Letter

Just got my offer letter from my internship company, a place where I'll be spending my next 6 months with. I should be happy right? I mean I'm always looking forward for the day they will issue me a offer letter and finally the offer letter is here; right in front of my very own eye. Nonetheless I'm neither smiling nor showing any happy face. I hope I'd smile, but I can't. I'd want to show a happy face, but I can't. There are just too many things I need to settle before I can really smile; indeed problematic.

I just don't want to be another burden or pressure to the others. I understand my issue well, in fact I understand it too well. Friends and family, both I had to consider.

Yet I know I can survive through this like I always do. Just let it be; whatever that come, just take it. I'll survive... eventually... I will.

I know I will.


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box