Sunday, September 13, 2009

Kedah Trip (Part One)

I should have uploaded this blog yesterday, but fatigue and tiredness conquered me and there’s nothing much I can do but to surrender. Anyhow the story started yesterday morning when four travelers decided to take a trip down town; Kedah.

It’s all started when someone (me) suggest that we should make full use of our holiday to explore Kedah. We actually planned this trip a week ago, but due to some misfortune, misunderstanding and ..Eh eh.....eh.. oh cut the crap, we just didn’t make it. Well we finally agreed somehow that we make it a trip. So everything was as planned, smooth as always; I manage to wake up at eight in the morning. And we manage to get on the 0915 bus to Kangar, I must admit that we nearly missed the bus because of someone (me) but what the heck we did it at last right?

Once reaching Kangar, we just get a bowl of fish ball noodle; just to provide us sufficient strength to last till Kedah for more delicates. It’s just a typical fish ball noodle, nothing special. We manage to hop on the 1030 Kedah bus. Oh I forget to introduce the travelers which includes me (duh), Mr.K, Lbs and Bb. It was a long trip, but it’s faster if compare to my trip back Ipoh. To be precise, it’s an hour long trip. At last, we reach Kedah. I texted one of my friends in Kedah (he told me to text him if we went Kedah) but he’s busy; so we just have to explore Kedah ourselves.

Our first stop would be a mall near Pekan Rabu. It’s a shopper paradise, for cheap but fashionable cloth. I read about checker fashion in the magazine not long ago, and guess what the whole shopping mall is filled with checker fashion cloth. I don’t blame Mr.K for saying that checker cloth is too outdated because his fashion knowledge is just too outdated as well. He said that it’s for uncle but looks who dressing like an uncle every now and then. I spotted a few nice checker cloths, I get smarter this time. I spot what I like and compare prices before I get cheated again make my purchases. Checker rock! Wait till I have chance to show you, Mr.K.

We went bowling (because we couldn’t bowl in Kangar), and this is the fourth time of me playing bowling; in reality. If you're talking about virtual bowling, I'm a pro. Almost seven bucks per person is indeed something not worth, well I don’t like bowling at the first place that make it not worth. But watching Lbs and Bb play worth it all, how they ‘throw’ the ball was classic. Their movement and reaction was classic too. They can fling the ball so high and hit the floor with a loud BANG! That’s the first time I see barbarian bowl, seven bucks for an interesting eye opening; worth! I get second place with a two digits score, but that's not bad for starter. Even Mr.K get two digits score despite he’s a veteran.

I managed to buy a cloth, checker one despite of Mr.K complains. Then we head to McD, something that all of us been longing for (because we couldn't McD in Kangar). I just don’t understand why people don’t like McD, I mean I never heard of someone or anyone that can resist McD. The burger, the sundae, the fries and free-to-refill drink; who can resist it. But there’s an exception for everything, even for this and guess who? Mr.K. I remembered he say this during our last visit to McD “I just don’t understand why people willing to spend more for buns and potato” and he’s constantly comparing McD with Ramly burger. Nevertheless, this time he say “I like McD”, he actually say that! In front of me, Lbs and Bb. What the frog, you hated McD for so long but then you just suddenly love it. You cannot just like McD that way!

Oh did I mention that I meet my twin brother? Yes I did, Lbs actually saw someone who wear the same shirt as I do. The atmosphere was odd, totally odd. But again, that was an S&K cloth; a mass production of hongkies style clothing. I who has been known as S&K ‘ambassador’ by my friends for having so many of S&K product, should already be aware that I’ll eventually has a crash cloth day, because S&K clothes is popular; just hit the spot for youth and economical. I wasn’t surprised at all, just feel a little odd thanks to Lbs.

There’s just so many to write, Alas, I decided to stop now and continued later, maybe tomorrow. Don’t worry I promise that I’ll upload Part Two as soon as possible.

To be continued…


2 comments:

Unknown said...

erm...very detail feed back...i thought the bowling i got no.2 leh??not meh??
enjoy the trip n enjoy ur blog...hehe...

MellyMonkeys said...

You get second placing? Hmmph..then my mistake then; anyhow what matter the most is I still beat Lbs despite I'm a still a noobie

Melly Monkey's Chat Box