Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Big K Small C

Thank you! Even though the day I know you might be short, but you certainly bring a big impact in my life.

You guys may not realize but you guys in no doubt bring me a lot of joy for the past few days. Besides having fun, you guys too bring me to walk down a lesson of a life time. Somewhat I see my own reflection in cherishing one; I learn that when two people of different world are brought together, they might not live as one. But through tolerance, through patience, through understanding, through willingness to share their life; they might actually come as one.

No matter how I see them, there’s nothing alike between them; one size too big and one size too small. Nevertheless what within you guys totally change my perspective about the world; mainly life and love. You guys may not realize but you guys have already done me a big favor.

"Big K, protect your small C well. As I’ll cherish mine"


No comments:

Melly Monkey's Chat Box